ioet Inc, with offices in the U.S. and Ecuador (Quito, Guayaquil, and Loja), delivers software development services to clients around the world. Our global customers require solutions created with the newest design patterns, frameworks, platforms and protocols.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for any one of our offices in Ecuador. Your tasks could include
- Plan and implement a general quality strategy
- Implement automated testing
- Execute manual and automated testing
- Work with developers, team leads, project managers on continuous improvement of projects
- Prepare reports for the client
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience as QA Engineer on software projects
- Familiar with Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery (Cucumber, Gatling, Ansible, AWS CodePipeline, Go, Selenium, Appium, Test Architect, Jenkins, Travis, Gradle, Puppet, Chef)
- Attention to detail
- good at learning new topics through independent research as well as collaborative knowledge sharing;
- have some practical experiences working with agile methodologies;
- passionate about problem solving;
- high level of English
- be able to work in Quito, Guayaquil, or Loja where our development labs are located; or remotely.
Sound like you? Apply right now!